Safety Officer (ประจำจังหวัด สงขลา)|
1. Carry out his responsibilities as defined in the UNITHAI Health, Safety & Security control Plan.
2. Monitor the implementation and compliance with the UNITHAI workforce, Subcontractors, Alliance partners, Shipping Captains and Visitors.
3. Monitor compliance with National and International Health, Safety & Security control legislation.
4. Identify specialist advice and training requirements.
5. Practice and be fully conversant with the emergency response and evacuation plans, and preparedness.
6. Assist with the Organization of the UNITHAI HSS department in a sufficient manner to ensure that Health, Safety & Security control protection is adequately provided to all UNITHAI workplace activities.
7. Provide continuous improvement initiatives to ensure that UNITHAI reaches the highest professional worldwide standards of Health, Safety & Security control protection.
8. Acknowledge and understand the policy, objective and target that the company issue, and have to perform follow this system to achieve the specific policy.
9. Strictly abide by any procedures and any work instruction concerned.
10. To suggest to improve the procedures or work instructions properly.
11. Monitoring and preventive the effect of working to environment.
12. To reduce the environmental impact which caused by the working activities.
Unithai Shipyard and Engineering Company Limited
วันที่ 1 ส.ค. 2557