1. Manage safety health.
2. Review and make recommendations to comply with laws relation to occupational health and safety.
3. Perform the safety in the work assigned by company.
4. Event Security
5. Government Agencies contact
6. Risk Assessment the occupational safety
7. Analyze the plan, project including recommendation of other Department and make recommendation the measures relation to occupational safety
8. Advise and support managers and other employees on all matters relating to health and safety including in struck and train employees to carry out work without any cause of unsafe work
9. Monitor the accident in visitation procedure, advising as necessary and submit report to the movement as repaired by local legislation
10. Conduct and investigate the cause of health and environment monitoring as per corporate and local legal requirement, such as noise, air, chemical, total duct, industrial hygiene, water, accident stack, boiler, electric, waste management, injure and illnesses included write a report on the case with solutions/problems solving
11. Compile, analyze data, statics, prepare report and recommendation relating to injury or disturbance raiding out employment of the employees
12. Carry out regular health & safety and fire safety audits included unsafe equipment & workplace
13. Initiate and implement safety awareness activities such: Zero incident, exhibition etc.
14. Envelopment and co-ordinate health and safety information instruction
15. Provide safety training to employees as necessary
บริษัท เอเบิล อินดัสตรีส์ จำกัด
วันที่ 22 ก.ย. 2557