- A researcher, whose is able to handle both quantitative and qualitative projects.
- Interested in psychology and behavioral science for qualitative research, while able to handle and interpret data works of quantitative research
- Some experience in creating questionnaires and question guidelines, as well as, conduct qualitative interviews such as in-depth and focus group interviews (observation and experiment conducts are preferable)
- Analytical mind and attentive to details
- Has written and verbal communication skills in both Thai and English
- Organizational and logistic skills such as quality control, approve sampling and recruitment lists and providing clear instructions to work teams, as well as, managing overall projects
- Has experience in creating reports and PowerPoint presentations with slides/graphs/charts that convey key findings in a compelling way
- Persuasive verbal presentation of findings to clients
- Able to act as contact point for clients and suppliers
- Bachelor degree is required
- At least 3 years experience in a research agency or relevant work is preferred.
บริษัท ซีพี ออลล์ จำกัด (มหาชน)
จังหวัด กรุงเทพมหานคร บางรัก
วันที่ 20 ต.ค. 2557