Recruitment Manager |
1. Manage manpower plan and manpower requisition and establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives.
2. Developing HR planning strategies with line managers by considering immediate and long-term staff requirements.
3. Manage the end-to-end recruitment cycle for the organization.
4. Creates and executes a strategy for talent acquisition and determines best recruiting and selection models in consultation.
5. Centralizes, create and implements the companys recruiting program.
6. Improves the efficiency and effectiveness of the talent acquisition processes in order to create competitive advantage.
7. Leads and develops the talent acquisition team including performance coaching.
8. Determines talent acquisition needs, designing tools, testing, templates and measures of success in order to recruit top talent.
9. Develops consistent, standardized processes for sourcing, screening, interviewing and developing competitive offers in attracting top talent.
10. Maintains, utilizes and analyzes metrics and reporting.
11. Evaluates and sets strong measures of success in assessing the organizations and individual recruiters quality, speed, cost, hiring manager and new employee satisfaction and makes recommendations for improvement.
12. Review data pertaining to the reasons for turnover for all employees within the first 90 days of employment, and use that information to refine recruitment processes.
13. Develop job description and job qualification in each position .
Major Development Public Company Limited
จังหวัด กรุงเทพมหานคร คลองเตย วัฒนา
วันที่ 28 ส.ค. 2557