Asst.Cost Accounting Manager|
- Record and control receive raw material, finished good, work in process and scrap to issue.
- Set system about stock card raw material, Finished good, work in process and scrap.
- Calculate cost and compare sale unit price with cost per unit.
- Summary report inventory raw materials, finished goods, work in process and scrap.
- Set and Control stock card on system.
- Calculate cost raw material, work in process, finished good and scrap.
- Adjust voucher & close A/P , A/R, GL,,Expense.
- Record cost of raw materials form purchase invoice in raw materials.
- Recheck document about receive raw material (Receiving slip),supply raw materials (Supply slip) and keep original document.
- Record transaction about raw materials and calculation price movement of materials in stock card (excel sheet).
- Calculate cost of WIP.
- Record transaction about finished goods and calculation price movement of finished goods in stock card (excel sheet).
- Issue journal voucher transfer cost of raw materials to WIP.
- Issue journal voucher for direct labor and transfer DL to WIP.
- Record manufacturing expense and issue journal voucher for transfer OH to WIP.
- Issue journal voucher transfer cost of WIP to cost of finish goods
- Prepare report and calculate cost of finish goods by actual cost method.
- Issue journal voucher for cost of goods sold.
- Prepare report and calculate cost of finish goods by standard cost method.
- Compare actual cost with standard cost for show difference.
- Prepare inventory monthly report and compare actual taking and stock balance for show difference.
บริษัท ไทย เฟาน์เทิน ออฟ ไลฟ์ จำกัด
วันที่ 20 ส.ค. 2557